Palm Bay Club Resort Services & Amenities
A visit to the Palm Bay Club Siesta Key Beach gives the guest all the best Sarasota, Florida has to offer. Our secluded beach location on Siesta Key provides memorable sunsets and Gulf of Mexico views. Enjoy the pools, spa, bay, tennis, pickleball and nearby shopping and golfing.
Palm Bay Club's Services & Amenities include:
- Two Heated Swimming Pools
- Large Custom Hot Tub Overlooking Serene Bay
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Lighted Tennis Courts with Pickle ball
- Boat Docks Available For Daily Rental of $25 Per Day- Please Contact the Office Directly for Application. Must provide proof of registration & liability insurance 2 weeks prior to check in.
- Barbecue Grills
- Fishing Pier
- Private Beach
- Recreation Lounge
- Complimentary WI-FI
- New washers and dryers throughout the commons areas of the property
Local companies that work directly with the Palm Bay Club include:
- Beach and Baby Rental Equipment provided through ABC Rentals . Their phone number is (941) 929-1850.
- CB's Saltwater Outfitters, located on beautiful Siesta Key Florida is the largest on-the-water Bait & Tackle Shop that offers Siesta Key Boat Rentals, Fishing Charters, Fishing Tackle, Jet Ski Rentals, and clothing for everyone. CB's Outfitter shop & Beach Boutique on Siesta Key carries the leading name brands in outdoor sportswear for men and women, plus T-shirts for the whole family.
- Stop by Siesta Sports Rentals for Bike, Scooter and Kayak Rentals. They are the #1 Sports Equipment Rental Company in Sarasota! And now they offer Jet Ski's! Click here for more information!
- Tropical Beach Services is available to rent various beach items, including Beach Cabanas. Contact them at 941-966-2452.
- Need transportation to or from the Sarasota airport? Diplomat Taxi -Limousine Services is quick and reliable. They can be reached toll free at 877-859-8933.
- From the graceful Sunshine Skyway bridge connecting Manatee County to St. Petersburg, down to Burnt Store Marina the southern most point in Charlotte County, a diverse mix of over 100 golf courses is available for golfers: visit www.GolfCoastMagazine.com for Sarasota Area Courses.
- For a birds eye view of Siesta Key, please contact Siesta Key Sea Planes at www.siestakeyseaplanes.com or call (855) you-fly1 to book your flight.