Occupancy of Condominiums
- No owner, lessee or other occupant of a condominium unit shall use the unit for other than a single-family residence except with permission of the Board. No business or trade shall be permitted or conducted in any unit.
- There is a maximum of four people in a one bedroom unit, six in a two bedroom unit and eight people in a three bedroom unit. This includes both adults and children- Adults are over the age of 18, and a child is considered anyone from 1 day old to 18 years of age.
- Anyone eighteen years of age and under shall not occupy a unit unless a parent or other adult relative is in residence in the unit at the same time.
- There must be at least 1 occupant over the age of 25 staying in the unit at all times.
- No resident or guest shall make or permit any disturbing noises in the unit by himself/herself, family or visitors nor permit anything by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comfort or conveniences of other unit residents. The playing of any musical instrument or radio, television, stereo, etc. in the premises between the hours of 10pm and 9am shall be muted and reduced in volume to avoid disturbing or annoying other occupants of the building.
- It is suggested that courtesy prevail. For example, loud conversations bidding good night to departing guest while on balconies and in hallways should be avoided during late evening hours.
- Please do not hang towels over the outside balconies.
- Unit owners, renters, guests and visitors shall not be permitted to have pets in their unit or bring pets onto the premises at any time under any circumstance.
- Anyone requiring the assistance of a SERVICE DOG must make a request in writing and include a Doctor's statement of need to The Palm Bay Club Board of Directors. Each request will be discussed and approved or disapproved on an individual basis.
- No pets are allowed on the beach at any time.
New Fitness Center
- Use equipment at your own risk.
- Management assumes no responsibility for any injury that may occur.
- Please follow equipment directions carefully.
- Please only use equipment if you are in proper health condition to do so.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. No sandals or flip flops.
- No food, alcohol, glass containers, smoking, or horseplay is permitted in this facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the Fitness Center. Children between the ages of 15 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be watchful of your belongings. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please report faulty or damaged equipment to a staff member immediately.
- No wet swimsuits.
- Fitness Center will be open daily from 8am until 11pm.
- Destruction of Palm Bay Club property will not be tolerated. The guilty party will be financially responsible for any damage and may be subject to the termination of rental agreement.
- No RV's, Golf Carts, Motorcycles, Scooters or Trailers of any kind are permitted.
- All rental guests and visitors must stop at the Front Desk, register their vehicles and receive a parking pass. The Palm Bay Club is a tow away property and all non-registered vehicles are subject to being towed at owner's expense.
- Guests shall park in non-reserved spaces. Rental guests are limited to a maximum of one automobile per unit. Additional guests may park in front of the administration building. PBC reserves the right to further restrict visitor parking during peak season.
- Handicap parking will be by official handicap sticker only.
- Individuals inappropriately parked may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Commercial vehicles or work vehicles are not permitted; commercial vehicles on service calls must park in the service area only.
- Parking on the grass is not permitted.
- Owners and guests may not park in loading zones unless loading or unloading an attended vehicle.
- No skateboarding or rollerblading on the property.
The Palm Bay Club Beach Front & Pool Facilities are restricted to owners, paying guests and their visitors. There are no lifeguards on duty at the beach at any time. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- No glass bottles or other glass containers allowed on beach.
- Chairs and lounges cannot be reserved. Towels left on unused chairs or lounges for one hour or more will be removed.
- Lounges and chairs are not allowed in the water.
- Activities which interfere with the comfort of others will not be allowed, loud radios, paddle ball, frisbees, kite flying, etc., which endanger other guests are not allowed.
- The shower and foot washing facilities are not to be used by children for playing.
- Please rinse the sand off in order to minimize the amount of sand tracked into the units.
- The beach cabanas, picnic tables and grills may be reserved by owners and paying guests. One day's notice is requested. Please clean up and dispose of trash when finished. Signs may be posted indicating times of use.
Turtle Season starts May 1st and continues thru October 31st.Please help support the Palm Bay Club efforts towards being a turtle-friendly establishment by complying with County & State Law Ordinance #97-082:
- Closing drapes after dark when interior lights are in use.
- Removing beach furniture and trash at night so it does not hinder migration to and from the water. Any objects left on the beach will be removed & disposed of at the end of each night.
- All beach chairs will be removed from the beach prior to sunset.
- Do Not fill in holes that may entrap hatchlings on their way to the water, and knock down sand castles.
- Never approach nesting turtles or pick up hatchlings. If you find an unmarked nest, contact the Front Desk and we will contact the County.
- Only use flashlights to enter and exit the beach.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed to use the Jacuzzi. Children between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Current health recommendations limit the use of the Jacuzzi to not more than 20 minutes in any 2 hour period.
- While using the Jacuzzi, if you become drowsy or dizzy get out of the Jacuzzi immediately.
- Current health recommendations advise that you check with your doctor before using Jacuzzi if you have heart or blood pressure problems.
- Pregnant women should not use the Jacuzzi.
- No chairs or lounges are permitted in the Jacuzzi area.
- No oils or lotions allowed.
- Shower before use. (This is required to do so in a manner considerate of others and to comply with the following regulations formulated for resident protection and comfort and for the personal hygiene, safety and the prevention of added repair and maintenance costs.)
- The pool facilities will be open for use 9am to 11pm or as posted.
- Proper swimwear is required in and around pools.
- No horseplay. Shouting and running around the pool areas is prohibited.
- No glass is to be taken into the pool area.
- There will be no eating or drinking in the pool.
- Children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors are allowed if accompanied by owners or paying guests.
- All radios, tape players, etc. must be kept at a reasonable volume so others will not be disturbed.
- Reserving pool lounge chairs with towels is prohibited and towels will be removed.
Tennis courts will be open from 8am until 11pm for owners, rental guests, and their guests
- All players must register on the schedule posted at the Front Desk.
- One hour time limit per unit per day.
- Tennis court lights are for tennis only, EXCEPT during Turtle Season (May 1st - October 31st)
- No bare feet, street shoes, thongs or black soled shoes allowed. Only athletic shoes appropriate for tennis must be worn.
- No spectators inside fence.
- No smoking on tennis courts.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in the offending person being requested to leave.
- Players not showing within 15 minutes of sign up time may forfeit courts to other parties on the court.
There are 3 grill areas on property; 1 on the Bayside pool deck, 1 at the beach, and 1 in-between the club buildings. All grills are charcoal, which must be provided by the guest, along with lighter fluid. Grill brushes are provided for cleaning. Grill sign-ups for the beach and Bayside are located at the Front Desk. You are allowed two hour increments, per unit, per day. You may sign up 1 day in advance. The smaller charcoal grill located between the club buildings is first come, first serve.
Laundry Cards with instructions are provided at check-in. Laundry rooms are located throughout the property. The machines are card operated, which are available at the front desk during business hours. Once you have the card, you must program the card with cash located at the Front Desk. Single use detergent and dryer sheets are also available at the front desk again only during business hours.
Location of Washer/Dryers
Tower: On every floor in the utility room
Clubs: First floor behind the elevators
Bayside: 5961 Building: 1st & 3rd floor behind elevator. 5963 Building: Every floor behind elevator
Tower: Located behind the door in the utility rooms on floors 2-11
Clubs: Located on the 2nd & 3rd floors near the elevators
Bayside: Located on the 2nd & 3rd floors to the left of the elevators behind the door labeled Trash
*1st floors do not have a trash chutes. Trash can be put directly in the dumpsters located in the trash rooms.*
Each individual unit has its own, secured Wireless Internet. All routers have been set up with a name of PalmBay###. The password is PALMBAY#### and can be located on the plaque on the refrigerator, or on the back of the front door to the unit. The password should be entered with all capital letters and no spaces. Please do not unplug or reset any router in the units. Unplugging or resetting the routers will automatically default to their factory settings.
- No owner, paying guest or guest shall direct or reprimand any employee of The Palm Bay Club or any tradesman working under the direction of the General Manager.
- Criticism of The Palm Bay Club employee's work or conduct should be reported to the General Manager in writing.
- Palm Bay Club employees are not permitted to perform personal services during regular duty hours. All work will be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Observance of these Rules and Regulations often require the matter of HONOR among the owners, paying guests and their guests of this community. They are provided in the interest of enjoyment, health, and safety of everyone residing at or visiting Palm Bay Club. If this should fail, then a strict method of enforcement will need to be adopted.
Complements, suggestions and recommendations can be submitted in writing to the Palm Bay Club General Manager.
Adopted January 2019